We like to think of our area as SMALLIEVILLE, MO USA and we enjoy catering to avid anglers.
- Want to fish 3 streams on one float in one day?
- Fish 5 of the best smallmouth streams on two floats in two days.
- Fish for trout in the morning and smallmouth in the afternoon.
- Wade, float or use our access to launch your boat.
- Fish anytime of the day on our 6/10 mile Meramec River frontage.
- Good fishing opportunities any time of the year.
spring: pre-spawn & spawn
summer: week days, early a.m./late p.m.
fall: pretty time to be on the water and provides some of the most consistent fishing (September thru first half of October is prime time).
winter: best chance for larger smallmouth
Meramec Scenic View is located on the upper midsection Meramec River and 5 miles from the Huzzah & Courtois Creeks. We are located on a great stretch of the river for fishing due to the limited number of float outfitters and no public access.
The Big Piney and Gasconade Rivers are only 40 miles to our west and offer excellent smallmouth fishing. Maramec Springs State Trout Park is a 30 miles away on Hwy 8 west of Steelville.
Let us help you plan your next Missouri Ozark fishing trip.
Species: smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, Kentucky bass, goggle eye, crappie, catfish, sunfish.
To help promote and grow Missouri streams into world class smallmouth fisheries please catch and release.